Requirements and Applications
When you earn certification from CTTAM, you have shown that you are willing to go that extra step by striving to become a professional. You as a CTTAM member have validated to your employer, clients and associates that you have achieved a level of professionalism.
You have earned the right to use one of the following exclusive, protected titles:
Employers, governments, educational institutions and the public in Manitoba and across Canada recognize these titles.
- Certified Technician (C.Tech.)
- Certified Engineering Technologist (C.E.T.)
Certification demonstrates that you have:
- agreed to uphold and abide by a Code of Ethics, promising to fulfill your duty to the public, the profession and your fellow members.
- You have been evaluated by your peers and have met a national standard of education and experience.
- You have made a commitment to your profession.
- You have made a personal statement that you are a technology professional.
For those enrolled in an appropriate full-time technology program. Click here for more information. Student Application
For professionals with 2 years of technical experience. Click here for the Certified Technician
Application Handbook. Profile of a Certified Technician.
For professionals with 2 years of technical experience. Click here for the Certified Technologist
Application Handbook. Profile of a Certified Technologist.