Application Process

Internationally Educated Professionals

** Please note that you must reside in Manitoba in order to apply for certification with CTTAM **

1.   Internationally educated professionals require a World Education Services (W.E.S.) ICAP academic evaluation.  Go to
2.   Applications are accepted on-line at Technology Registrations Canada.  The TRC website address is

3.  Click here for more information regarding the application process for internationally educated professionals.