YOUNG LEADERS COMMITTEE
Our missionTo enhance the growth and advancement of the engineering technology profession by supporting the development of Young CTTAM Leaders.
Member qualificationsA Young Leader is any CTTAM member who is under the age of 35.
- Provide Young Leaders with a greater understanding of the engineering technology profession and CTTAM's role in it.
- Provide Young Leaders with networking opportunities and venues to further develop their skills.
- Advocate on behalf of Young Leaders to promote their interests within the engineering technology industry.
- Provide Young Leaders with opportunities to actively contribute to the engineering technology industry and CTTAM.
- Facilitate the progression from post-secondary education to involvement in the engineering technology industry and CTTAM.
- Provide to the Professional Development Committee suggested seminar/workshop topics that would be of interest to Young Leaders.
- Assist the Public Relations Committee by attending and contributing to CTTAM presentations and career fairs to illustrate how the engineering technology profession has helped them.
- Communicate and coordinate with other organizations to exchange ideas and find mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Facilitate CTTAM’s Mentorship Program which is to facilitate the progression from post-secondary education into the engineering technology industry by mentoring students and new graduates about the career opportunities available post-graduation
CTTAM's MENTORSHIP PROGRAMThe goal of CTTAM's Mentorship Program is to facilitate the progression from post-secondary education into the engineering technology industry by mentoring students and new graduates in career development and opportunities available post-graduation.
Click here for more information regarding CTTAM's Mentorship Program.